- Calder Valley's students showcase their creativity in 1000 Postcards exhibition...
- Cragg Hall remembered during the centenary anniversary of its burning...
- Luddenden Mayor's Charity Challenge...
- Careers Support available for young people in Hebden Royd...
- 'Churches Count On Nature' as part of the Beautiful Burial Grounds Week here in Calderdale...
- COVID-19 Update in Calderdale - new Brighouse Testing Site
- Oyez Oyez Oyez... British Town Crier Championship win for Calderdale
- Calling all readers... Calderdale plans new scheme to share the joys of reading
- Out and about with Calder Valley Radio... Upcoming events in our Valley
- The Piece Hall Prepares For Its 'Great Reopening' and Summer Line-Up
- Calderdale's Kindness In National Spotlight
- Hebden Bridge Heart Gallery Opens a New Solo Show by Ian Scott Massie
- Happy Birthday Anne Lister & Shibden Hall!
- Broughton Sanctuary and The White Rose Forest to become home to the biggest tree planting scheme in England
- Local band The Lounge Society film their new single at iconic Hebden Bridge Trades Club
- Calder Valley reflects on a year in lockdown with new photographic project
- Listen to us on your Smart Speaker - Click to find out how
Calder Valley's students showcase their creativity in 1000 Postcards exhibition...
Welcome to another community edition Calder Valley and today I want to get a bit arty with you. For those of you that follow my show, you'll know that I champion local art a great deal...
Cragg Hall remembered during the centenary anniversary of its burning...
Today Calder Valley Radio is reflecting on the 100-year anniversary of the fire that devastated Cragg Valley and destroyed the beautiful Cragg Hall, the stately home and mansion of the Hinchliffe family.
Latest News Headlines
UK summer temperatures may hit 40C even if global warming is limited to 1.5C, scientist have warned
2020 was the first year since records began to rank in the top 10 for heat, rainfall and sunshine, according to the Met Office.
Liverpool fan becomes 97th victim of the Hillsborough disaster 32 years after the tragedy
A Liverpool fan who suffered life-changing injuries in the Hillsborough disaster has been confirmed as the 97th victim of the tragedy following his death this week.
'I made a mistake': Wayne Rooney apologises to family and club over online images
Wayne Rooney has apologised to his family and Derby County over images that surfaced online of him at a private party.
Helen Glover 'proud' despite finishing fourth but excited to return home to her kids
Despite missing out on a medal, Helen Glover says she is "incredibly proud" to finish fourth in her Olympic final but is itching to get home to her kids.
The incredible journey of Team GB athlete who turned down Oxford and sought NFL stardom before Tokyo Games
Lawrence Okoye could have been one of Britain's biggest stars of the London 2012 Olympics.
ZZ Top bassist Dusty Hill has died aged 72, says US rock group
Dusty Hill, the bassist in the American rock group ZZ Top, has died aged 72.
'I'm more than my accomplishments': Simone Biles thanks supporters for the 'outpouring love and support'
America's superstar gymnast Simone Biles has thanked supporters for the "outpouring love & support" she has received after pulling out of two events at the Tokyo Olympics.
'No current plans' for another series of The X Factor, ITV confirms
ITV and Simon Cowell have "no plans" for another series of The X Factor.