- Luddenden Mayor Making
- Happy Valley Pride 2021 Weekender
- What's on in Calderdale & when...
- Calder Valley's students showcase their creativity in 1000 Postcards exhibition...
- Cragg Hall remembered during the centenary anniversary of its burning...
- Luddenden Mayor's Charity Challenge...
- Careers Support available for young people in Hebden Royd...
- 'Churches Count On Nature' as part of the Beautiful Burial Grounds Week here in Calderdale...
- COVID-19 Update in Calderdale - new Brighouse Testing Site
- Oyez Oyez Oyez... British Town Crier Championship win for Calderdale
- Calling all readers... Calderdale plans new scheme to share the joys of reading
- Out and about with Calder Valley Radio... Upcoming events in our Valley
- The Piece Hall Prepares For Its 'Great Reopening' and Summer Line-Up
- Calderdale's Kindness In National Spotlight
- Hebden Bridge Heart Gallery Opens a New Solo Show by Ian Scott Massie
- Happy Birthday Anne Lister & Shibden Hall!
- Broughton Sanctuary and The White Rose Forest to become home to the biggest tree planting scheme in England
- Local band The Lounge Society film their new single at iconic Hebden Bridge Trades Club
- Calder Valley reflects on a year in lockdown with new photographic project
- Listen to us on your Smart Speaker - Click to find out how
Luddenden Mayor Making
Good morning Calderdale, with lockdown restrictions easing - if you're looking for a great family day out soon, might we suggest you pop down to Luddenden for this year's Mayor Making on Saturday 11th September.
Happy Valley Pride 2021 Weekender
Good morning Calder Valley, we all know the pandemic has brought many changes to everyone's life in the Valley, so the connection between us as a community seems more important than ever as we emerge from lockdown.
Latest News Headlines
Man charged with murder and terror offences over death of Conservative MP Sir David Amess
A 25-year-old man has been charged with the murder of Conservative MP Sir David Amess.
Doctors say government is being 'wilfully negligent' by refusing to enforce COVID Plan B
The government is being "wilfully negligent" by refusing to enforce its Plan B strategy for tackling rising COVID infections, doctors have claimed.
Minister denies 'Plan C' to restrict Christmas household mixing for second year running
A health minister has denied there is a "plan C" to control COVID-19 by restricting household gatherings in England at Christmas if hospital admissions get worse.
Prices of popular brands have jumped - and the worst is yet to come
The maker of a host of well known consumer brands has revealed a big lift in prices and warned of worse to come as it battles "unprecedented cost inflation" around the world.
Boy, 14, charged with murder of five-year-old Logan Mwangi found in Bridgend river
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with the murder of five-year-old Logan Mwangi, whose body was discovered in a South Wales river.
$1m reward offered for information about four-year-old girl missing from Australian coastal town
Police in Western Australia are offering a A$1m (£542,845) reward for information about the disappearance of a four-year girl.
Could this be the end of the UK's embarrassing Eurovision defeats?
The UK's next Eurovision act will be chosen by a music management company, after it came last with the dreaded "nil points" in the 2021 contest, the BBC has said.
How dirty is the air in your area? Find out how much carbon dioxide is emitted where you live
UK carbon emissions fell by 36% between 2005 and 2019 - but the picture varies depending on where you live, according to the latest data released by the Office for National Statistics.